[meteorite-list] Dronino is no ataxite.

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Aug 8 12:41:45 2004

> notging....I have use 2 types of etching, one with very very few nitric
> acid, another with many acid....nothing in the 2 case. Warning with
> Paraloid, I use for work with others type of French vernish....With the
> paraloid the air no pas and in some iron meteorites I have pu this, after
> few time the surface is exploded after some bubbles is exit. On the
surface
> I have put Ferrox, its a rusty converter. But the problem of the iron
> meteorites its into the meteorite, not on the surface. How many Nantan I
> have see exploded after some time for the Lawerencite problem......

hmm, my 3kg nantan that I cut using water cooling is stay also on near my
Dronino endpiece and without any protection its stable like hell. Another
endpiece also. Slices from this specimens I have from, I dont know, maybe a
year here and no rust.
I'm also surprized about my nantans, becouse I see too many rusting nantans
and other meteorites,

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195