[meteorite-list] Amgala...I see no problem

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 7 09:52:20 2004

Hello Zagamgalists,

Nor do I ! * IF * my Zag specimens are what they were sold as
and I can assume Eric Twelker and Walter Branch sold me the
right stuff, and * IF * my Amgalas are Amgalas which I suppose
they are as I got them from the Hupes, then I see no problem at
all because they look totally different. For more information, much
more pertinent information on that very same subject, go to the
March and April 2004 archives. On April 16, I wrote among some
othere things about those brownish subangular clasts in my Amgala
slice - something I can't find in my Zag slices.

Bernd