[meteorite-list] Message for MexicoDoug: "Silao"

From: Dieter Heinlein <dieter.heinlein_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Aug 6 12:39:19 2004

Hello List,

I'm sorry to bother you with this private mail, but it seems that this is the only way
to reach "MexicoDoug" and to reply to his request:

Dieter

Hello Doug,

I have received your mail in April and I have answered immediately on
April 15: see the lines below.
I have received your mail in July and I have answered immediately on
July 26: see the lines below.

Maybe you have filtered out my mails, since they contained an attachment.

Best regards

Dieter Heinlein