[meteorite-list] Help on 'Rite or 'Wrong

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Aug 6 01:20:47 2004

Hola Bob, So why did you quietly bring one of the thousands pieces behind your lakefront estate and mysteriously deposit in a field in Mexico without telling us what it is? Surely you must know what it is, please do tell. It was one tantalizingly unique black stone here ...

PS: And it is certainly not dog poo (laugh):
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/science/ss/stories/s1144661.htm

Saludos, Doug