[meteorite-list] Important Mojave Meteorite Found

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 5 18:36:54 2004

Adam, I find it impossible to believe that the piece is paired with Old
Woman.
that meteorite is PERFECT, complete and looks like it fell yesterday.
I would guess that this piece is a much older different meteorite.
Moisture is more prevalent in the Mohave at higher elevations, and never for
long periods, even if it was in a low area, it would only be wet for a few
weeks.
I think it must be a different meteorite.
Mike Farmer