[meteorite-list] Directions to American Meteorite Museum

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Apr 26 00:57:08 2004

My husband and I are planning our annual vacation, and it appears this year
we will be in Las Vegas. We are planning a side trip to see Meteor Crater,
and since the old Nininger museum is barely a stone's throw (meteor?) away,
I thought we could see that as well. Does anyone have good instructions on
how to locate the old museum? Do we need to contact anyone about prowling
the property?

Looking for another elusive chip of the Nininger crapper,
Tracy Latimer