[meteorite-list] books on meteorites or ilustreted books on meteorite

From: aziz habibi <desertman5_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 25 22:07:25 2004

hello list
i would love to have many books on meteorite , i have already some.
but please if anyone want to trade books with ilustreted photo on meteorite classified; i would like to tarde
with any nwa stone you want ; just please show me the books and even if they are old and in good shap.
i want to complet my studies on this and i need any books you can offer for trade.
this books can be in english , frensh ; or germain..( i have a preference for frensh books).
also any good studies of nwa meteroite with photo are welcome.
thanks
aziz
ps i can give a good offer on trade.

Marre des Spams ? - http://www.caramailmax.com