[meteorite-list] Harvill to Perry Letter, April 58, 1952

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 23 15:26:33 2004

Letter is from Stuart Perry to Richard Harvill, president of the University of Arizona reguarding a $2000.00 grant Perry made for Nininger through the University.
(Stuart Perry's file copy)
April 28, 1952
Dear Dr. Harvill;
This is a reply to your letter of April 18, which has just reached me after an absence in New York and Washington.
I am pleased that the regents approved the meteorite project, and I am inclosing my check for $2,000 to be used for the purposes outlined in our correspondence.
Hoping that the results will be satisfying, and with kind personal regards, I remain
Sincerely,
Stuart H. Perry

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite articles.