[meteorite-list] Park Forest Meteor Video- Probably gone...

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 20:06:51 2004

Hello Everyone-
   I wrote to WLS TV Channel 7 that hosted the police
cruiser video clip of the Park Forest meteor entry.
They no longer have access to it but were very nice in
there response:

Hello Mike...

No, we're sorry, we just switched video servers and
that clip was lost. Our tech folks are trying to
recover it, but it does not look promising at all.

Thanks for visiting ABC7Chicago.com.