[meteorite-list] This is censorship!

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:15 2004

Censorship is unlikely; there has been a number of e-mails that were delayed
in making it to the list, lately. My e-mail about my Escoria fragment took
more than 24 hours to appear on the list. Yours may just be delayed in
transit. If it doesn't appear in another day or so, try resending it; some
e-mails simply disappear for unknown reasons.

Tracy Latimer