[meteorite-list] AD - Rover special: DaG 735

From: Martin <Martin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:15 2004

Hola folks,

finally the rovers found out that there is a shergottite-like rock rolling
around on Mars' surface!
Here my contribution:

DaG 735
Libya
Found 1996/97 winter
Martian basalt (shergottite)
Tkw: 588g
known as the freshest of that paired DaG-Marses.

Partslice, one edge with rind ("rind" I use to avoid confusions with fusion
crust - what an example of integrity I am!)
size: 2.7cm x 2.6cm x 0.3cm (thickest side)
       (1.06" x 1.02" x 3MM)
weight: 3.755 grams
price: 1000$ (free ship)

Paypal, check ect., money back if not satisfied, ect. as always.

Sorry for placing again an AD to the list - have to start to raise funds for
Gifhorn&Ensisheim.
Will be the last one, promised (if someone could tell Big Steve, that 3.5/gm
for a Calliham with Huss number is a better "steal" than many of his
others..)

Thanks & so long.
Martin A.

IMCA #3825