[meteorite-list] Gibeon Meteorite Smuggling Case Withdrawn

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:15 2004

Dear All,
Not to feed ducks; but shouldn't a "line in the sand" be drawn
somewhere on this issue, and all meteorite issues regarding a national
grandfather clause..........ex-post-facto-habius-corpus ....some fan
dangled lawyer phrase anyway?
Much bologna is being laid on the meteorite sandwich. Should there be a
world court docket set up to set a precedence of the before and after?
Heaven forbid, the UN?
Ever after,
Dave Freeman
mjwy