[meteorite-list] Boorish Comments on A Tektite Web Page

From: Jeff Kuyken <jeff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:14 2004

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C4257B.BAF7E5B0

Personally I have to say that private collectors would most likely take =
better care of their collections than most 'commercial' institutions. =
I've seen too many fantastic irons rusting away and even one of the most =
beautiful oriented meteorites in the world hacked up just for =
"scientific" value. Personally, I wouldn't expect to see these =
occurences from most private collections!

Cheers,

Jeff
  ----- Original Message -----=20