[meteorite-list] Re: Space Storage Tank - reentry space debris (AD)

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:14 2004

Hi Ryan,
        While I, too, might be tempted to take a new car, unfortunately, new
cars these days run $20 to $40K, making this unique specimen a veritable
bargain. In addition, while I know of only 3 of these storage tanks ever
having been made available for private ownership, there are and have been
literally millions of cars made available to individuals. Cars are made
every day and are, in fact, the historical basis of the assembly line.
        Unfortunately, I happen to be one of those a tad short of $10K this
month, but if a reentry specimen of this quality were available for $4 or
$5K I think I would have to move heaven and earth to scrape the money
together. I think the sucker is KILLER! This jazzes me like a phenomenal,
HUGE oriented meteorite. In addition, the mini craters add a totally
additional space phenomenon that "sends me." Like all things, supply and
demand dictate price or this puppy would NEVER have gotten past me!
        However, I fully accept that everyone's taste is unique.
        Respectfully, Michael