[meteorite-list] palomas

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:14 2004

Good morning list from sunny and 80 degree chicago.I just got my new
PALOMAS meteorite slice.It is a beautiful H4 stone chondrite.It is 50.7
grams with alot of surface area.It has been classified,and was found in
palomas,chihuahua, mexico in 2002.TKW is 9.6 kilo's.I had to do some
inquiry on this before I bought, because I did not know anything about
it.I want to thank george krismantis and our very own KEN NEWTON for
giving me the heads up on this beautiful piece.I will give george a plug
on this piece.I saw a 40 gram slice of this meteorite on EBAY.It is worth
the low reserve to have a piece.Thanks again to those involved on steering
me toward this wonderful piece.

                                        steve arnold, chicago, USA!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120