[meteorite-list] Main mass of Oum Dreyga (Amgala) recovered !

From: Bernhard <rendelius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:14 2004

Philippe, Adam,

Mail exchanges like this one are one of the reasons why I stay away from
buying new falls within the first few months. Only when the dust has
settled, I feel comfortable enough to aquire a piece of this and that.
The second reason, of course, is that material from new falls becomes
cheaper when the frenzy has calmed down. Look at Pak Forest, look at Zag
and look at New Orleans, for example.

The mail exchange shows me a second thing: commercialization of
meteorites has risks, not only for the dealers, but for buyers as well.

This is in no way an accusation of one person/group or another - just my
thoughts on how rough this business has become lately.

  _____ =20

Best regards,
Bernhard =84Rendelius=94 Rems=20

CEO RPGDot Network=20

=20
This outgoing mail has been virus-checked.