[meteorite-list] Question about find in Ft.Walton Beach,FL.

From: Mark A. Massey <mark61_1998_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:14 2004

Hello List,

A few weeks ago I asked the list if anyone has ever heard about a
meteorite that was found in the Fort Walton Beach,FL area in 1989. I
was just going to ask again to see if anybody did ever hear about
this find or if it was just a hoax. A good friend of mine who was
stationed at Eglin AFB with me told me that it was found. I believe
it was a stony meteorite. I am not sure of the size. My friend is a
member of IMCA also.

Thanks Guys,

Mark A. Massey