[meteorite-list] List Members In The Midwest Region

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:13 2004

Greetings all and those near me,

I am wondering how many list members are living in the midwest. I am talking mainly about Michigan, Indiana, Illinois. It might be also possible to consider Western Ohio, Southern Wisconsin, Eastern Iowa and eastern Missouri.

If you live in this region Please contact me off list and I would like to compile a list of people from this area. I will give more details to you then later. Anyone in the Park Forest area would certainly be included in this and emails welcomed. All my best!

--AL