[meteorite-list] OT: I am back, Not really OT anymore

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:12 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0044_01C41D5F.C92F10A0

Hello Tim and Michael,

My understanding is that you two were some of the first Tucson meteorite =
attendees. Perhaps one, or both of you, would be so kind to give us a li=
ttle history on the show and what it was like the first couple of years.

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com

------=_NextPart_001_0044_01C41D5F.C92F10A0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <=
DIV>Hello Tim and Michael,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>My understanding =
is that you two were some of the first Tucson meteorite attendees.&nbsp; =
Perhaps one, or both of you, would be so kind to give us a little history=
 on the show and what it was like the first couple of years.</DIV> <DIV>&=
nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Mark Bostick</DIV> <DIV><A href=3D"http://www.meteoritea=
rticles.com">www.meteoritearticles.com</A></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&=
nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0044_01C41D5F.C92F10A0--