[meteorite-list] AD - Langs Auction Dates

From: rockgirl_at_twcny.rr.com <rockgirl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:11 2004

Dear Meteorite List Members,

As announced on the Meteorite List last month we are preparing a major
auction of rare and historic specimens from the R=2EA=2E Langheinrich Mete=
orite
Collection=2E These meteorites will be presented in three different auctio=
ns
on Ebay during April and May=2E The auction dates are as follows:

Lang's Ebay Meteorite Auction One: Opens Friday, April 23=2E Closes Sunday=
,
May 2

Lang's Ebay Meteorite Auction Two: Opens Sunday, May 2=2E Closes Sunday, M=
ay 9

Lang's Ebay Meteorite Auction Three: Opens Thursday, May 13=2E Closes Sund=
ay,
May 23

The twelve lots which will be offered in auction one are now available for=

viewing here:

http://www=2Enyrockman=2Ecom/auction=2Ehtm

Included in the first auction will be the following items:

Boxhole (IIIAB) 54=2E5 grams

Individual with Huss number H125=2E120 and original

American Meteorite Laboratory label

Braunau (IIA) 54=2E6 grams

Witnessed fall, Bohemia, 1847

With original European museum label 44/89

Brenham (PAL) 277 grams

Complete individual

Chaves (L6) 39=2E1 grams

Witnessed fall, Portugal, 1925

Dar al Gani 521 (CV3) 230 grams

Main mass of this CV3

Honolulu (L5) 1=2E96 grams

Witnessed fall, Hawaii, USA, 1825

Ibbenburen (ADIO) 7=2E7 grams

Witnessed fall, Germany, 1870

Ivuna (CII) 1=2E8 grams

Witnessed fall, Tanzania, 1938

Photos of the remaining lots for Auctions Two and Three will be available
on our website tomorrow, and they include Allan Hills 76009, complete Came=
Donga, Cole Creek, Ensisheim with vintage label, Esquel, Juvinas with
vintage label, Kapoeta, Kesen, Khor Temiki, Lowicz, Melrose (with Nininger=

label), Portales Valley, Pasamonte, Zag (b) and many other excellent
specimens=2E

If you would like further information about the auction, please contact us=

by email or telephone=2E

Sincerely,

Iris Lang

www=2Enyrockman=2Ecom