[meteorite-list] Why haven't we heard about this?

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:11 2004

We have not heard about this because;

1. It turned out to be a UFO and it is now in area 51?

2. Bob Haags great grandfather bought it the first day?

3.The Smithsonian nabbed it and beings it was on private property and not
federal land, covered it up?

4. It was a made up story to hide a murder scene?

5. It was a made up story?

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
Proudest member of the YMCA # OU812