[meteorite-list] The best part of this hobby!

From: John K. Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:11 2004

Dear Sappy Jack,
Like you, I too enjoy the people just as much as the meteorites
themselves. Some of my best friends in the world have come from the
meteorite community and I look forward to our time in the field together
like a kid looks forward to Christmas.

I met Mike Miller a few weeks ago when he and his hunting partner Ruben
were in the Phoenix area on business. Not only are these two guys
first-class people, but they're also dedicated and gifted meteorite hunters.

  Devin is lucky to have a dad and a friend like you. Actually, you're
both very blessed that you can share a common hobby that allows you to
spend time together.

Best,

John Gwilliam