[meteorite-list] AD - HUGE Wells Creek Shattercones

From: Fred Olsen <debfred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:11 2004

Recently there have been several postings about this fascinating site. I
have listed on ebay a huge seventeen pound, yes that is 17 pounds, over 7000
grams, shattercone from Wells Creek Crater, Tennessee. See ebay item #
2235675811 that closes on 4/6/04. or use link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2235675811&category=3239
. Beautiful examples of horse tailing can be seen in this specimen. This is
the largest sample I have seen from this location and am only selling this
duplicate from my collection to make room for other impact materials.