[meteorite-list] I'm staying

From: Dave Andrews <dnandrews_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:10 2004

Kudos Steve! I'd be kind of pissed (to put it mildly) about the
private email that BK made public and then acted "ignorant" about it.
You two are essentially neighbors and he has befriended you badly. He
knew exactly what he was doing and is proud of it. For someone on the
list for only one year, he sure is one cocky SOB!

Art! Where are you?

Dave