[meteorite-list] met-list

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:10 2004

You know. I've been here less than a year {the list} but I really looked at things and listened to everyone with the awe of a child, at first. I listened with respect and awe as a student. I'm 54 years old but the Park Forest thing was really special to me. It was new. I dragged furniture and appliances around this area for a lot of years and know a lot of people here personally. I have no vested interest. I'm no cop or politician. I only wanted everyone to know that this is a pretty harmless place. If you want to battle about crime stats look em up to your hearts content. I pointed out that in 30 years here I had no problems. It's just the truth. I'm sick of repeating it, but I will continue as I am challenged. I'm as stubborn as anyone. If you have preconceived notions, fine. Don't talk to me in a negative way because I know better. You can however heckle all you want OFF THE LIST!! No way I'll take the heat for the real issues here that have driven people away and there is no way I'll ever leave by my own
 choice. I came here to learn and have learned a lot. I look forward to the positive as most of us do.

Bill Kieskowski