[meteorite-list] ebay auctions

From: www.Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:36:40 2004

> Good morning list.I added 2 new auctions this morning on ebay.A micro of
> marsland,nebraska and a 1.46 gram slice of beaver-harrison,utah.All
> starting at a dollar.I also have 6 other auctions going on as well.Look
> and bid HIGH at your leisure.Have a great day.
>
> steve arnold, chicago,usa!!!

Mr. Arnold.
Its a good time to ask You for something .
Its realy nessesery to announce on this met-list EVERYTHING You buy/receive/have for
exchange/ and ofcourse what You tooday enter to eBay ??????? I think if someone will be
interested, he will look on ebay. Also this will be more interesting I think if You send
here info that You just put to eBay something big/rare/beautifull but not everything You
just want to sell etc. I understand that this is best place to send that kind of info, but
is everyone will do the same, this will be worse than latest members wars.

I don't know, maybe I'm too sensitive tooday, or my finger hit Delete too many times
eveyday, but (too much) that kind of emails make me irritate. Sorry Steve, nothing
personally.

~~~~[ MARCIN CIMALA ]~~~~[ GG 4742912 ]~~~~
http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195
~~~~~~[ Member of Polish Meteoritical Society ]~~~~~~