[meteorite-list] rosamond dry lake (new stone)

From: martinh_at_isu.edu <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:30:01 2004

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the update. After I got my piece with the AML number, I looked around for more info. I did notice, however, that you list the original find as 850g. Meteorites A-Z lists it as 400g.

I guess I will have to get around to taking some pics of my piece for you (and anyone else) to see.

Cheers,

Martin