[meteorite-list] A box to put my meteorites in...Part two

From: CMcdon0923_at_aol.com <CMcdon0923_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:30:01 2004

--part1_97.3e7ac817.2ca8b7e5_boundary

I echo the others' sentiments....nice display case !!!

I'm toying with the idea of building a way to house/display my collection, in
that I have two oak bookcases in my den, and am sketching plans to install
slide out drawers similar to those found in "mineral cabinets" to store my
specimens.

Most of my meteorites are in Riker mounts, so a drawer depth of 1.5 to 2
inches would be sufficient, and the spacing between the current shelves would
allow me to install between 10 and 12 drawers of that size.

For those less inclined to build their own, the URL below shows some very
nice cabinets. (It isn't my site, nor am I in any way affiliated with the
individual who runs the site.)

     http://members.aol.com/Lilsred/cabs.html

Craig

--part1_97.3e7ac817.2ca8b7e5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I echo the others' sentiments....nice display case !!!=
<BR>
<BR>
I'm toying with the idea of building a way to house/display my collection, i=
n that I have two oak bookcases in my den, and am sketching plans to install=
 slide out drawers similar to those found in "mineral cabinets" to store my=20=
specimens.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Most of my meteorites are in Riker mounts, so a drawer depth of 1.5 to 2 inc=
hes would be sufficient, and the spacing between the current shelves would a=
llow me to install between 10 and 12 drawers of that size.<BR>
<BR>
For those less inclined to build their own, the URL below shows some very ni=
ce cabinets.&nbsp; (It isn't my site, nor am I in any way affiliated with th=
e individual who runs the site.)<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; http://members.aol.com/Lilsred/cabs.html<BR>
<BR>