[meteorite-list] NWA 998 MARTIAN METEORITE

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:30:00 2004

Hello Listees and Listoids,

Just a heads up for everyone who would like to have an exceptionally
beautiful SNC + a thin section of this ultrarare NWA 998 nakhlite, the
price is still an absolute, unsurpassable steal. See here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2193527264

I got my NWA 998 + thin section back in July and this fusion-crusted
Martian beauty literally knocked my socks off, especially when I viewed
the added bonus, the thin section, under crossed polars. For a real viewing
pleasure, click on the "View of Polarized Thin Section" to experience an
aesthetic cascade of colors and perfect, twinned minerals in thin section!

Best wishes,

Bernd