[meteorite-list] PLEASE Help Me Find A Mocs Specimen

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:59 2004

Hello List,

Sorry to those of you who dislike "spam", but to those of you who may be of kind help; I have been itching for a Mocs Individual for quite some time now. Now, although I prefer something around 30-40gms, at this point I am not going to be picky as I know how difficult this one is to obtain. So, if anyone thinks they could be of help, please send me a private emial. Again, sorry for the wasted bandwith; I try to keep such emails as this one to a limit of once every month or two ...or less. Thanks You.

Regards,

Ryan