[meteorite-list] Meteorite from Jupiter

From: John Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:59 2004

Michael and List,
After hearing that several of our list members received the same letter,
I'm convinced that this is another case of pure ignorance and nothing
more. If it is a scam, these folks didn't do their homework well enough to
find out that meteorites from Jupiter don't exist.
One of our intrepid list members lives quite close to the senders of this
letter and I have given him their contact information. After he has
visited with Mrs. Cheung, he'll report his experience to the list.

Best,

John