[meteorite-list] Meteorite from Jupiter

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:59 2004

John,
I have several emails from various peoples in Africa and elsewhere
wanting
my US bank account number.
For this they generously promise millions of dollars.
But, I can't take unfair advantage of these good people.
Perhaps we could forward their emails to Mrs. Cheung.
 She could trade her meteorite from Jupiter for millions in her bank
account! And everyone gets what they deserve.;>}
Best,
Ken