[meteorite-list] Denver Collection Purchases

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:58 2004

Jim wrote:

> The first is a 723 gram oriented Murchison

http://209.238.151.128/murchison723.htm

Aaaaahhhhhh !!!

Oh, Jim, c'mon, ... don't show us such things, please!

In my opinion, this is the best ever photo we
have seen of the cut surface of a Murchison.

The only other oriented individual that I know of and that
can compete with this carbonaceous chondrule wonder
is in Michael Buckler's collection.

Back to drooling, salivating, gazing in awe at this incredible
723-gram Murchison - well, at least there is also my 6.9 gram
partial slice and a thin section from Bob Haag here :-)

Bernd

To: jim_at_catchafallingstar.com
    meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com