[meteorite-list] "Denver Death Cookie" update

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:58 2004

Adam, You warned;
"Do not store unfinished drink around your household.
Dispose of unfinished portions immediately.
Do not get near an open flame.
Do not smoke while under the influence.
If feeling too woozy contact a poison control center immediately.
Do not induce vomiting."

But you forgot, DO NOT OPERATE A VEHICLE !!!!!

Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168