[meteorite-list] Denver Show - Part II

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:58 2004

Dear John and List Members,

Even though it is off topic, enough people have asked what the heck a "death
cookie" is?

It is a drink with about five different types of liquor in it that tastes
just like an oatmeal cookie. What makes it so dangerous is that you can not
taste the booze in it. A hefty person will reach their retardation point at
three feet altitude (about the height of a bar stool) after drinking about
two of them. The only good thing about them is if you need to lay low a
competitor for the next 24 hours or are trying to purchase material cheap
from somebody under the influence of this stuff because it will blow you out
of your sneakers.

I hope this helps,

Adam