Re-2: [meteorite-list] CH or CB Chondrite?

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:56 2004

Jeff,

Thanx for keeping me and I'm sure many others straight on these issues. We as
a group are too loose about meteoritic nomenclature, and I think many(non-
scientists especially) out there who publish work need to pay attention to
these and other common practices in naming. Much of my confusion is self
generated, but I see discrepancies all the time that adds to it.

A little bit smarter now,

John