[meteorite-list] Re: [meteorite_sale] The Hotest Deals of the Year

From: The Earth's Memory <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:55 2004

 Farmer,

 your jalousy is growing even bigger than your ego (is that possible!!),
be carefull it will discredit you definitly.
As for our prices.... selling HALF of YOUR prices
is full retail for you ??? (you can all compare with some prices
divided by three time ex: Pultusk his price: 15$/gr, OUR 5.5$/gr...)

Shame on you, you're always
lying, insulting the others, you say someting one day then the opposite
the next day. You're selfish, greedy, agressive, insane, wow what a guy !!!

as for your ass, you should hide it because all the people you scrow
off will try to kick it !!

 Denver was so bad that you have the time to insult us ? Don't you have
anything better to do ?

Cheers to all the others and sorry to bother you !!

Bruno & Carine
france
www.meteorite.fr