[meteorite-list] Cold hunting

From: dfpens_at_comcast.net <dfpens_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:55 2004

Rob and All:

I was hoping to elicit some discussion on whether there was some chance of
finding any of the Chicora pieces that I speculated may still be around. I
didn't mean to get so far off the thread of "cold hunting".

I thought some of the more knowledgeable list members might provide some
advice.

Perhaps this is a topic for another thread.

Best Wishes,

Dave