[meteorite-list] Mr.Cottingham.....

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:55 2004

Hahahahahahaha. .... this is good! The meteorites are
in my collection site in wait that these arrive, but
if perhaps known, us not have the link of the image,
seen that the piece is lacking, how you can note still
for little until the next updating under the Campo
Sales that have to be here from months, or like other
pieces in arrival, like Dhofar 026, Dhofar 731 etc.
... That they will be introduced in the next updating
of my collection. I inform you that all of the
packages quick from the USA always arrived at
destination, except for someone, like the yours that
sincerely I do not explain me why. I had it ASKED to
send your packages via registered, thing that instead
never you did, so goes not back to where went, seen
that here in Italy I have under all control the
customs where arrive my packages and never arrived one
of your packages sent in August 2002 and May 2003! A
lot seems me but very weird it is what, why always in
your zone, and because the last package was not sent
via registered seen that I paid an extra for this? ???
 All of the packages that I sent in the world always
they arrived, except for rare cases repaid with other
equal material. It list too who it does not want to
have contacts with me, a lot I know them, there are a
lot of methods for communicate us between of those,
alone not only the list, and I can ensure you that a
lot of dealers think it like me.

"Matteo you have lied about recovering meteorites to
the Meteorite Nom. Committee. You have lied to many
dealers about packages never arriving"

Hahahahaha. ..... likely you drank perhaps, I inform
yourself that all the meteorites that I have recovered
is in phase of publication, if after believe to the
idiocies of a certain person that says that here is
falls som Pultusk, then believe too, to me sincerely
not nothing interests me. Ah, inform me of the names
of the persons to that I would have lied care the
packages that never have arrived, but in public, not
in private, I want actual vision these persons, seen
that all the depositions that my packages arrived are
all visible in my feedback on Ebay.

"You have scammed several dealers out of $$$ and you
have gives other things with NWA meteorites that THE
best
not mention here, but you should drinks aware that
many people know what you are up to. ... DON' T
ATTACK me
in Public Again! "

Oh oh what is a threat. Come on, say these what care
the NWA I want actual hear the bales that you tell.
Mr. Cottingham for you are alone a dishonest one, and
if want I have still all the receipts of paypal where
I show the payments of your packages EVER arrived.
Been ashamed!

Matteo

=====