[meteorite-list] Mr.Cottingham.....

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:54 2004

Hello all

I am displeases me writer this in the mailing list,
but seen the innumerable attempts to contact Mr.
Cottingham, seen that does pretended not to receive my
emails while he continuous to publish tens of it in
the list, I decided to put in clear teased it aside of
this character. I have buy on Ebay still to May 2003
a slice of Campo Sales of alone $95. After the
immediate, and I underline immediate, request to pay
the auction aside from Mr. Cottingham, I sent the
payment via paypal with request to send the package
via registered. After 1 month I do not receive not
any package, after other 4 nothing still. I write to
Mr. Cottingham to send myself the number of
registered letter to begin the searches, but weird
itself inform me that is better to wait for, that
perhaps there were problems with the mail. Now they
are passed quite 5 months and after the mine further
requests of information, Mr. Cottingham does
pretended of not to read my emails. Besides, still I
am waiting for the repayment of the Shirokowsky slice
that I sent back still months ago. Dear Mr.
Cottingham, sincerely hour of your money back does not
interest me nothing, weird fact is that also last year
has repeated the same thing, very weird, however that
time went loser quite beyond $500 of material!
However, after a lot of purchases aside mine of your
meteorites, from now in then I will not buy more
nothing seen your unreliable. Besides, I am not the
unique to have had like problems with you, therefore
this thing does to think me. ...... I wanted to
inform besides the person from that I am waiting for
the slice of Esquel to that I sent still 2 months does
the informations of my credit card for the last
payment, that my patience is finishing. .... I wait
within 24 September and after I want back all my
money. I excuse myself still for this email, but is
just to inform also of the problems that some dealer
provoke to other dealers or collectors, and I am not
the unique have this problems in this list.
regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com