[meteorite-list] Park Forest thin sections

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:54 2004

Hello all-

I am gearing up to run some PF thin sections on eBay and I have one without
a cover slip for you microprobe folks out there. Best offer $40 or more come
Sunday takes it, otherwise it'll be on eBay too.
http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/ra/rancor/PFTSNC.jpg
I also have 4 with cover slips for $40 each that have large surface area,
equal to or greater than the one pictured, and 3 with smaller area for $30
U.S. Priority shipping $3.85, Global Priority $5.50
Oh, and they come in a snappy little case with all the Park Forest info on
it.

--
Rob Wesel