[meteorite-list] Cold hunting with or without a detector?

From: larrytwinkmonrad <larrytwinkmonrad_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:53 2004

--=====================_194765548==.ALT

With all of the meteorites that my two more experienced hunting partners
and I have found in Arizona, I would still worry about the one that might
be buried under a bit of dirt or sand, or be hidden among other rocks. We
generally use detectors and our eyes.

Twink Monrad

hunting partners and I have found in Arizona, I would still worry about
the one that might be buried under a bit of dirt or sand, or be hidden
among other rocks.&nbsp;&nbsp; We generally use detectors and our
eyes.<br><br>
Twink Monrad</font></body>