[meteorite-list] OFF TOPIC - Unusual

From: Roman Nakonechny <uraninut239__at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:53 2004

Hey Mikey,
            I'm from Brasil (true spelling) and all OFF TOPIC'S should be
so fascinating. I wish I could've seen the feathery and colorful
illegals(joke).Even parrot's are "COMIN TO AMERICA" like the Neil Diamond
Global Hit Song. But it's the warm climate in San Diego, which is similar to
parts of South America that has allowed them to survive and will probably
propagate . The will pass by your house again . The species has homing
capabilities- to known food sources. Let's hope some ignorant rural's don't
shoot them out of the sky. In Brasil we would all come out of our school
rooms when hundreds flew noisily overhead.It was like a living rainbow-
coollest thing to see. Real nice OFF TOPIC.
Now, back to fusion crusted birds of another kind- METEORITES {:-)>