[meteorite-list] Denver

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:52 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0037_01C376C4.595F20E0

Hello Everybody,

I will be in Denver from late Thursday or early Friday through Sunday. I=
 will be carrying a few things with me, so if you see me feel free to com=
e up and say hello. I can usually be found around Blaine Reed's room or =
around the Fossil section of the show. =20

The Comets/Michael Blood auction is always a lot of fun and I look forwar=
d to seeing everyone there. I will have e-mail while I am gone but it mi=
ght be hard for me to answer all e-mails in a timely fashion. =20

Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas

------=_NextPart_001_0037_01C376C4.595F20E0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV><BR>Hello Ever=
ybody,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I will be in Denver from late Thursda=
y or early Friday through Sunday.&nbsp; I will be carrying a few things w=
ith me, so if you see me feel free to come up and say hello.&nbsp; I can =
usually be found around Blaine Reed's room or around the Fossil section o=
f the show.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>The Comets/Michael Blood =
auction is always a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing everyone ther=
e.&nbsp; I will have e-mail while I am gone but it might be hard for me t=
o answer all e-mails in a timely fashion.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> =
<DIV>Mark Bostick</DIV> <DIV>Wichita, Kansas</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0037_01C376C4.595F20E0--