[meteorite-list] Park forest pictures

From: Roman Nakonechny <uraninut239__at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:52 2004

Well it's an honor to meet you Mr. Evans. Howdy . Are you really the sausage
  selling Bob Evans, if not , which is most likely then I've been told a
fib. But you can keep the honor part of the Hello. But seriously, I clicked
the link to the photo's and was sent to a Yahoo commercial asking me for my
Yahoo Email and Password . I'm not a Yahoo subscriber. Why are they "All
Over" your site, Bob. And yes, I clicked on Meteorites and "didly squat" was
my next stop, and Yahoo asking again for my Email and Password??????
  Well, I dont blame you Bob, but I cant figure out why it is'nt linking to
the photos. Thanks for trying to put them up for the list anyway. Maybe it's
just me.