[meteorite-list] BIG NANTAN FOR CHEAP

From: Charles R. Viau <cviau_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:52 2004

David, Steve, list,
        I guess that makes sense. Perhaps there is a new hunting
frontier here that Steve has re-discovered... In this case, go where
there are rocks...
I live in Boston, and most of the interesting rocks around here were
long ago scoured away by the glaciers and pushed into the sea. When I
visited Utah last month, I was like a kid in a candy store. There were
so many great geologic sites to visit, and I have never seen the likes
of some of the rock shops I visited. I wish I had asked them the same
questions that Steve did... In any case, I got a surcharge on my
overweight luggage coming home, but it was certainly worth every penny.

Charlyv