[meteorite-list] THE MOON !!

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:52 2004

Norbert,

After reading my post from last night I realized I did a(nother) meteorite
list faux pas when I speculated on the "depth" of your material, as in source
depth on the moon. First off...I should not speculate on others material when
it is in for classification...a very bad move. Secondly...Norbert was only
answering my inquiry (by his own speculation possibly) after I received my
piece and I said that it looked more like bedrock than breccia. I am no
expert...so my fingers and brain should have kept those words to myself.

As for endorsing his material...that comes from me who simply thinks it is
fine material. I better stop here.

Sincerely sorry,

John