[meteorite-list] Re: September MeteoriteTimes Is Up (and US Finds)

From: Matson, Robert <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:51 2004

Hi John,

> In mentioning meteorite names and the folks involved in finding/recovering
> them in the US, I was remiss in not including Rob in those recent posts.

Please, no need to apologize. I am not nearly as prolific a finder as
most of the names in your list, and most of my finds are small.

> Way to go and congrats on being recognized properly in the Times.

Believe me, I was honored and humbled to do the Times "interview"
with Paul. It was fun reminiscing, and a little startling to realize
that it's already been 4 years since my first meteorite hunting trip.
Look forward to getting out there again this fall.

Best wishes,
Rob