[meteorite-list] eBay notices and posting quotas

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:49 2004

Dear Steve and List Members,

Rule number nine covers the title issue for items for sale. Here is rule
number nine:

9. If you are posting a URL for a sale, include 'SALE' in the subject box.

Maybe eBay could be added after the word "SALE" so members who do not want
to be bothered could just set a filter for the word "SALE" with an eBay
qualifier. I have read a lot of good advice regarding this subject and
certainly do not want to irritate anybody so I am all for filters. I agree
with the statement that specific items of interest should be mentioned in
the post instead of stating there are 100 auctions ending, most at bargain
prices. We have been guilty of this in the past and will try to make it
more interesting in the future. Thank you for the feedback.

All the best,

Adam Hupe
IMCA 2185