[meteorite-list] yet more ebay junk

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:29:49 2004

Just report him to ebay and walk away..=20

In my view we should all forget these dodgy sellers, since anyone who
'knows about meteorites' should be able to work out they are suspect!,
come on, they don't even look like meteorites!. If your in doubt don't
bid, it's as simple as that.

 The people we should bother with are those that try to deliberately
fake meteorites and pass them off to the wider community. For example if
people were trying to sell 'pallasite type material' as 'genuine' even
if it was proven to clearly be terrestrial...

Mark